Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Disclosure but Not Today...


Hello.... No I am not George...This is Geno... Why yes... I would love to have Satellite TV... But I am crashing on my friend's couch... Can I make the decision?  He gets home around 6 so we will have to hurry... He's one of those I hate TV I don't want one types... but I am thinking if he is wired for Satellite and getting a bill for it he may break down and get one.... So... what do you need from me? Well no I am not authorized to make such an expenditure but how long do you plan on working there anyway? I have telemarketed bullshit like this and after my first check I quit before they find out I made quota by selling to little kids and dudes crashing on couches...here let me get his dog to bark that should be close enough right? 



The Geno Charlie Sheen Fantasy Buddy Night part 1


Geno: (answering cell phone) Hello…


Charlie: Hey gnarly gnarlston, wassup Geno da bambino you wild thang…


Geno: Masheeeeeen…Charlie da Mashheeeeeno bambino babe scoring the light is greeeno….


Charlie: Eugene you Eugenics experiment gone right brostein gnarley gnarlowitster…


Geno: Sorry Charlie only the best tasting tunas get to be eaten by Charlie!


Charlie: Yo bro speakin’ of Flow…Thought maybe you might wanna go to Church with me this fine Sunday morning…


Geno: You’re kidding right?


Charlie: No my bro sometimes when the holy spirit calls a man has to get on his knees and shoot the breeze with the jeees….


Geno: Seriously? Church? Really?


Charlie: 45 minutes of Lord then we jump in a car you’ll never be able to afford and we head toward Mexico where the tequila is waiting and the senioritas need datin’


Geno: Church? What Anton Lavays church?


Charlie: No bro gnarley gnarley knucklehead…The First babestist church of Malibu…


Geno: Oh…okay….


Charlie: I’m taking 3 hookers to mass how many you want?


Geno: If you’re taking 3 I want 3, envy is a very deadly sin…


Charlie: Gotcha Eugene I shall send my private jeterooni because I am a billionaire and you are a 9 dollar air and one 3 dollar lottery ticket holder…


Geno: Is Alex Jones coming?


Charlie: No that Pussy Pussentein needs to yakketyyakkety about the big bad new world order and the Mehicans on da border…And you my friend can look at the fine piece of dine I have lined up for the sublime but you could never afford her…I am taking no prisoners…not living in the middle…No wishy washy bitchy prissy diddle diddle it’s all or nothing…those lightweight losers want to take issue with my boobybamboozers…You can kill me but you can’t judge me…


Geno: Wow Charlie cool…I’m there…I’ll be ready…


Charlie: Who the hell are you anyway? Satan asked me to show you a good time…You in negotiations to sell your soul?


Geno: Well yeah I asked for a 3 picture deal with complete creative control and he countered with two tickets to Cats so we’re sort of at opposite extremes right now…


Charlie: You mean extremeroonibamboobyboobies…


Geno: Uh well yeah I er guess so…Gnarley Sheen…


to be continued…


Hello is Kerry Lynn Cassidy there? No... Is David Wilcock there? How about
Maxwell Jordan? David Icke? Is George Noory in? Oh.... sorry... Thought I called Earth...
While I got you on the line... If you guys really are living inside the moon controlling Earth can you
give me a tour? I'm with the Galactic Star Force the Black hole Squad... We mainly work with 
the retarded thus my trip to Earth... Thursday would be good do you validate parking?





The Fantasy Geno/Kerry Lynn Cassidy Interview part 1



Kerry: Thank you for sitting down with us Geno…


Geno: Us?… the guy with the Crocodile Dundee hat is going to be here? You said we’d be alone…


Kerry: Maybe I said it in your dreams but yes he will be here soon he had to pick up batteries for the wireless mic…


Geno: Bummer, will you kiss me before he gets here?


Kerry: No…


Geno: So then why did you want to interview me no one takes me seriously on the internet…all my alien abductions were by Mexicans nice enough to pick me up when I was hitch hiking….


Kerry: This is your fantasy if I could help being here I would, I think you are a crass juvenile whiner and Asha was right about you…


Geno: Why do I have such crappy fantasies…? I get the girl alone but she always starts saying things that piss me off– I throw a tantrum and wake up only to find I have torn my pillow to shreds…



Real footage of an Alien visitation...



Kerry: Okay first question, are you really a drunk or just play one on the internet…?


Geno: Will Lew be truth testing this?


Kerry: Yes he will…



Geno: Then yes, yes I am a drunken sod…



Kerry: Why don’t you get eye level with the kids while filming them…?


Geno: Because it’s their fucking job to get taller…


Kerry: You don’t believe in wearing anything close to the vest do you?


Geno: What do you mean?


Kerry: Strangers across the world know more about you than your own mother…


Geno: Yes but less than my German Jewish handler lady who has been giving me toys and taking them away since I was half an hour old…Stupid Kraut Bitch.


Kerry: You had 5 older sisters and a domineering mother, a stupid kraut bitch handler and had a child with a daughter of a rich freemason insurance man who uses as you term– them fat ass dyke bureaucrat judgebitches in Madison Wisconsin to arrest you every time your late paying 9000 dollars interest on a 3000 dollar loan they gave her to go to school…you frequent strip clubs and show a general dislike and disrespect for women..


Geno: Not true I like every woman but the one’s you listed…


Kerry: Let’s talk about sock puppet…


Geno: What has that big mouth priss told you?


Kerry: Can you put him on for me?


Geno: You know it babe…


Kerry: No, not like that I want to ask him about your temper…


Geno: Sock puppet is at a SWM meeting…


Kerry: What is SWM?


a socks without mates party at the holiday inn…


Kerry: Oh that’s too bad, let’s talk about the Ben Fulford site… Don’t you worry that the insane things you post will result in a long stay at a home for disturbed bloggers…


Geno: A home? Like with walls and beds? That would be a dream come true…


Kerry: When you blog you seem to really care about saving the world but then you go and ruin it all with a tasteless dick joke…are you a tavistock institute creation?


Geno: Did I ever tell you about the time I was hit by a train going 80 miles an hour and lived to tell the tale…


Kerry: Yes we’ve heard that story a hundred times…


Geno: I punked that bitch…Amtrak schmamtrak…


Kerry: Geno…


Geno: Yes Kerry Lynn Cassidy– why does that sound like a manchurian candidate name?


Kerry: I don’t know Eugene Gordon Kalmes…



And Kerry, where ever you are…I will always cherish this cease and desist letter from your lawyers…



24 comments:

  1. That was my boy before public high school abducted him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil Schneider was the disclosure man from the mid-90's of the caliber of William Cooper. Folks were asked to believe he strangled himself with a piano wire. Not kidding. Coroner report stated cause of death: Suicide.Strangled himself w/piano wire.

    Effin monsters!! :-(

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0tVzjVewt8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmUTR8uVDQ

    ~darylluke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the "powers" have decided that disclosure is to be meted at the pace of tepid, leaning to cool, lava. Or at least until they can figure out how to completely monetize it.

    More howls from the hounds of hell...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwlPJUoEwI&feature=player_embedded#!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Governments, whatever their pretensions otherwise, try to preserve themselves by holding the individual down ... Government itself, indeed, may be reasonably defined as a conspiracy against him. Its one permanent aim, whatever its form, is to hobble him sufficiently to maintain itself."
    -- H. L. Mencken

    Again, by what right do men exercise power over others? Who has made an oral declaration; where is this written?

    The folly of following leaders...

    "Section 3101 of S.744, “Unlawful Employment of Unauthorized Aliens, contains a mandatory “Identity Authentication Mechanism” that mandates a biometric ID database for almost every adult in America. The so-called “Photo Tool” database would be administered jointly by the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It would include not only personal information but also photographs from state-issued ID such as a driver's license. Every adult who drives or travels, who opens a bank account or intersects with a government agency requires a state-issued photo ID. This means almost every adult in America will be on record with the most powerful domestic surveillance and police force in the world."

    http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2013/5/16/e-verify-e-total-state.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this shortly after Jerry Garcia’s passing…It will be in a book I am editing right now along with some of my other absurdist pieces.

      DISPLACED DEADHEADS

      Displaced deadheads convene in parking lot to discuss future. Bewildered and lost, deadheads gathered in the parking lot of a blue’s traveler concert to discuss their future in the post Grateful Dead world left by passing of Jerry Garcia. “I don’t know. Blues Travelers okay, but I don’t feel it is filling the void.” Said one scruffy deadhead. “Yeah, I know what you mean. Something is missing.” Said another tie-died plaid young girl with dirty baggy jeans.


      “What can we do about it?” Said another young man who didn’t look like he bathed in quite some time.

      Listen up fellow deadheads, I have sad news... Jerry Garcia passed away this morning... The good news is the cops said we can

      have another day to mourn... So... Let's pool our hallucinogens and organic juice and make a Funeral punch...

      “Blues Traveler is our best bet… Metallica is too heavy… The American presidents are too one dimensional… Green day is still a possibility.”

      “Well, we know we don’t want to get jobs…”

      They all agreed on that.

      “That’s our goal.” Someone else said.

      “Yes, we have to keep our focus. It’s not who we follow it’s that we maintain a symbiotic relationship living off the body of a host such as blues traveler.”

      “It’s not fair.”

      “Well, Bob Weir and the guys are going to be traveling again.”

      “And we’ll need to make plans for the switch. We have a lot to consider. Who’s vans are running… Who’s got to be bailed out of jail… “

      “Some of us want to stay with Blues Traveler.”

      “We must stay together. Division will be our downfall. People won’t take us seriously if our numbers drop.”

      I knew we shouldn't have dropped acid before the hike... we've walked 30 miles and I'm beginning to think we are still in my bedroom...

      “We need to unionize.” Someone yelled from the crowd.

      There was a deafening silence all except someone coughing out a bong hit.

      “Anybody know any teamsters?” Another long-haired tie-died plaid straggly young man inquired.

      “My uncle Tony is a teamster.” Another scraggly dirty young man answered.

      “You think they’ll show us how?”

      “No.” Screamed out a 13-year-old granola-eating girl who could have passed for 14. “We must never unionize… If we unionize we’ll have to eat doughnuts like 4 times a day like clock work.”

      “Like on a schedule?” The doughnut part concerned most of the granola eaters but the schedule thing was really scary.

      “The only schedule we have is the concert schedule, other than that, all time is our own…”

      “Then its decided.”

      “What’s decided?”

      “We don’t change a thing.”

      “But is it Blues Traveler or Bob Weir?”

      “Bob Weir.”

      “Blues Traveler.”

      “We vote.”

      “Voting! Unions! What’s happened to us! I have a good mind to go home and live in mom and dad’s basement.”

      “I’ve been thinking about that too.”

      “Me too!”

      “Yeah, me too!”

      “Maybe Jimmy Carter can help us.” Another scraggly dirty long-haired tie-died plaid young woman offered.

      “Jimmy Carter! His wife Hillary is a fascist.”

      “Let’s just get high and forget about it,” someone suggested.

      “I second the motion,” someone else said.

      “Who’s got rolling papers?” Another tie-died plaid scraggly long-haired young man said.

      And with that, they post-poned the meeting for a date sometime in the future.

      Delete
    2. Hugh God bless you.... that was meant to compliment your post... where are you?

      Delete
  5. Why am I so pissed....

    That we are all waiting around for our insane self serving sociopathic leaders to find ways to screw us again and some of the people we put faith in as a go between have their lips on that collective psychotic mercenary ass...

    I am so disgusted all I can do is try to laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. From my perspective, someone who counts the silences more than the few and far between attempts to rub ears together to try and spark a point...

    There is no difference in reaction to these absurd comedic pieces and when I post the Money Masters...

    No one ever made a comment about the Andrew Jackson years and sparked conversation, indicating that they watched the video and were inspired by the moment in time, and its importance to real men standing up... or the long term Luciferian agenda of controlling banks...

    No...instead we either get bickering or incredibly shallow self serving expressions of chilld like worship of someone whose agenda plainly spells out more of the same...

    No sign of life with a few exceptions leaves me as always after 12 years of internet wondering who the hell am I talking to, Langley? Silence suggests a laboratory... just observe... do not interact with the specimen... do not influence it or the environment...

    I am biding a little time here and then delete... Trying to make a few obvious changes to get on with my life and leaving the electronic world of mind humping ghouls behind is a big goal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your pieces... and i would comment more... problem is, when i comment, i point out what is obvious to me... or i ask difficult questions for those who are less than forthcoming. Then i get beat over the head with a club.

      Later on, people see the truth, they wind up saying what i was saying, but they forget i said it, they just remember they vilify me for some reason or another.

      Delete
    2. what's wrong with pointing out what is obvious to you.... ?

      Delete
    3. That's what i'd like to know.

      Delete
    4. sometimes you point things out you can't know for sure and need to qualify that... deception is the game... keeping everyone off balance so obvious isn't all that obvious to most...

      Delete
    5. That's crap and you know it. I will argue my point till the cows come home and if you've seen it once, you've seen it a thousand times. I will always back up my words... people attack me because they have nothing to bring to the table to back up what they say.

      Delete
    6. I would not have said it if I thought it was crap...

      you state without hesitation nukes are fake, ETs are fake, demons are fake... many other things others could counter....

      Delete
    7. I posted videos that lend credence to nukes being fake. ET: i posted arguments against why they can't get here and if they did they would be killed by our microbes... Van Allen Belts are very real, and you only have to look at NASA moon fraud.

      I have always allowed that demons may be real, although recently, i have come to believe they are all created out of our minds... we create them based on that which we believe to be true... because we have very powerful brains. So, i have no idea where you are getting that information from because i have never really blogged that... I do not argue without back up... that would be like talking out of my *ss... wouldn't it?

      I know you would agree, at this point, some healthy skepticism should be applied.

      Delete
    8. And just look at my web-site... do i just put some sh@t out there and don't back it up? No, i don't. Most of the comments i see here are people putting faith in sand castles made by people who, not only are remarkably wrong in every prognostication they have ever made and never show any proof of their veracity, the only argument they broker in is this... you want it to happen so badly, you think you can create it by believing it.

      That goes for global settlements, religions, politics, dinar revaluation, walking on the moon or just going to the moon... and the YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY bullsh@t without understanding the principals behind it.

      Delete
  7. and the unreal mind hump of the dinar watch... 2 years ago someone said to me, get in before it revalues tomorrow... we have been told tomorrow every single day since... and not just from Okie types but from the hats and company also...

    Someone mentioned that the theme of the hunger games was no longer controlling through fear but with "hope"

    Gut punch hope gut punch hope...

    will we end on gut punch or halelujah?

    That's a lot to handle mentally and emotionally for people on the edge, promised something of dreams coming true for the first time in their lives...

    The sickness of thinking someones "inside" information matters when it is either bullshit or an ego whose information sucks as bad as everyone elses...

    No one has been right...

    It will either happen one morning or it won't...

    I love the mind games played with me by many...

    Pretending not to talk to John behind the scenes and asking me to relay messages back and forth... trying to make me think I am special...

    Tman called me many times "The funniest fucker on the web"

    And that's about the only statement that I have heard that is true...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geno, I'm thinking anyone in a position to accomplish anything worthwhile, isn't really in a position where they can do anything worthwhile.
      Which then leads me to believe the honest/dishonest necessity for trolls and their prolific placement.

      They only ones that can piss in the pool are us. We drop the truth bombs and love our fellow humans because that's just what we do. That's why they had to find a way to steal from us while we were blinded by the dark.

      Things can't go backwards for them. Now, they can only buy time and keep the mindless crash of lies cranking through the airwaves while they decide who gets gone and who leaves the stage when the last train leaves the station.

      Every hour of every day it gets worse for them when their lies begin to bounce off nooby truthers. So, what's their move? Bigger false flags, West Nile virus, telling a chunk of the truth behind more deception? I don't know, maybe letting the truth chips fall where they may and trying to get lost in the euphoria might seem like a plan.
      I really think they don't know what the eff to do right now, I don't feel they have that luxury anymore. When I try to put myself in their shoes I can't help but think about the irreversible nature of this situation. It's like cancer with a positive spin.

      Delete
    2. Well, just for the Record, I don't do any behind the scenes stuff, but I'm sure there are some that are/do.

      This whole mess just sucks, and I'm sick of all those who claim they are 'in the know but can't tell'.
      Personally, I'm just plain tired today but getting some necessary tasks done.

      Delete
    3. Understanding the psychopath...

      http://youtu.be/Gd6P1Ue2aGg

      Delete
    4. And oh, yeah... Wasn't Obama's theme song hope? Hope this... Liar

      As for the dinar fuck hope, fuck prayer
      I want the truth - tell us we've been played- they can even say nanananana - JUST FUCKING END IT!!!

      Delete
  8. Obamagate Drawing The Civil War Battle Lines.....Zionists vs Patriots/Military

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS6NuGNFXdc&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Geno;
    Worked the last 3 days
    Really liked you poem/lyrics of Bang... A lot!
    The dinar fucks are making me physically sick-- global reset my ass!!! Where? What fucking globe?? Do they really think we are that stupid?? Yeah, it's so fucking secret even the countries themselves don't know about it, but Jester and Papabear know?!? They are so full of it! And terry k has been saying the same fucking thing with different words every day for the last 14 months I have been reading recaps( til they kicked him off) but he's still on dinar daddy. Really starting to think we've been had and that makes my heart fill my shoes... So there ya go... despair recaps xo

    ReplyDelete