Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Plastic Hats Are Stupid...



@Hopesprings, when someone tries to referee or attempt to arbitrate polar sides of an issue he has to give each side a little acknowledgment that their anger is justified…

Conflict where it wastes valuable energy really bothers me and for that reason I attempt to break up the fight and move the discussion to something else…

Unless I encounter a paid troll who is obviously there to provoke and stir up trouble, to undermine good people trying to get to the bottom of lies. With them I slowly boil and often will slam dunk them with facts and even assign a word or two to them. It is me showing my ultimate lack of respect because they flat out lost it. I see them as the problem causing more problems and therefore the enemy... part of the evil, working for the enemy.

But I said several times now you have the right to say anything you want and for those I criticized for calling for shunning, they didn’t attack me for countering them…and I am glad about that.


I like the part where she was dying of cancer... thanks for insisting we go see this after a long hard day.... I feel much better now...




I had two choices…shut the hell up and just watch this continue…see good people hurt one another when we have bigger fish to fry…or risk being shot as the messenger who almost always suffers “no good deed goes unpunished.”

I should have learned the lesson I learned when I bartended…

Let the bouncer or the owner handle it.

This reminds me of a fable…

THE PLASTIC HAT

Me and my shaaaaa-dow... Strolling down the avenue...  February 2... Groundhogs day... Yep Hallmark has a card for Groundhogs day too.... So make sure you remember your groundhog with a 4 dollar card... ripoff bastards... 6 more weeks of winter or not.... Don't blame us...We aren't HAARP... we have no control... 



Once upon a time there was a hat shop owner. He sold hats. He sold derbies and top hats and fedoras and caps but for the life of him no one bought the plastic hat. The plastic hat was a nice hat, very colorful and just the right size. It seemed to fit everyone’s head who tried it on.

But no one bought it.

The owner was convinced if he put it in the right spot in the shop, someone would finally buy it. He put it near the window, near the cowboy hats, near the costumes and then one day decided it just needed more light to enhance the colors.

That night the light set the hat on fire and burned the hat shop down and set half the city on fire.

The moral of the story is…

Plastic Hats are Stupid....



Thanks Pansy -- but I am not a God fearing Christian…


I am a person who prays and uses the name Jesus and believes who ever answers prayers doesn’t really care what name he or she is called as long as they see your heart is good and that you are placing faith in a higher power/spirituality and not one’s self at the center of the universe…


I really disagree with stuff in the bible that suggests that blind faith is key…that sounds like someone slipped that in to blind people to theft…to stand them down…


I was raised catholic, gravitated more to Christianity but truly see our history as human beings as an unsolved mystery with many missing clues…and that conclusions and cannot be reached yet and that coming to them prematurely is a recipe for disaster…


Wait and see and try not to be an A-hole while waiting…


@Merek

I am sort of glad it read as defending her, because I felt I too was kicking her like all the others…

It isn’t I who provokes her…You and her have been fighting for months before I ever posted, as well as many others…

If you read what I wrote I have told her she was being belligerent and in the past her tone was like Diane Chambers and that she should seriously consider NOT being defensive and on countless occassions tried to explain she was pushing people away from the bible and not to it.

Many have suggested she is disturbed and if people really believe that and taunt her, that is shameful.

I tried humor and reasoning on both sides of the fence, my fables are nonsequitur humor meant to make no sense at all and therefore funny.

My attempt to get her to become the Bikini Bible Babe was again an attempt to lighten the mood.


As for my interest in her, she is pretty but not my type but as a humorist I sometimes assign character traits to characters to use as running gags…Hope sheds those traits off…

If my humor was cruel spirited I could hurt her in order to gain laughter from you all but that would truly be hollow….

And Merek…please break up your paragraphs…Every few sentences– some white will make your points much more readable.


@OBH

I would agree that when someone comes back with the exact thing and tone it is a sign of a paid troll…

I would disagree that she is several people because the writing and tone is consistant…

But since scrolling by her is really not that difficult I usually try to resist any temptation to argue with her and many here…

I found out a long time ago, blogging…I feel bad when I tear people to shreds…so I try hard not to…

However my buttons can be pushed and I am very capable of a knee jerk reaction or two…

and regarding Merek saying I should take my Christian banter elsewhere…I have argued down the Christian banter not promoted it…I have explained several times I don’t have faith in the bible but in prayer and use the J word because it has always worked…

I can’t imagine how true Christians view my jokes about having a go at a talking cat monkey in a tool belt negilgee and diaper but if I am being too Christian there (or perverse), I will tone it down.

Actually I am angling for the job of Prince of Peace because I don’t think Prince Harry is right for that role…or any of the other antichrists…

Me…funny, beer drinking fat slob…who would see that coming?


Just because I write a song about the Christmas story doesn't mean I believe it. It just means I am reflecting a story with my art, my music... Just as I make videos about Santa Claus or other commonly known fables...


@Hope

My last words regarding you…

I apologize for talking about you in the third person with people but I am attempting to respond as diplomatically as possible…

Many of your posts are great, and I follow many of the links as I just did with the cow milk.

mmmm…mooooooo....

When can I get some cold human milk from a cow at the grocery store?

I agree this is all signs of satanism as foretold…

Satanism exists…men really do sacrifice people and drink blood and plot and plan total domination…

This is not religion…This is knowing one’s enemy…

In AA they say…Principles before personalities…

This should apply here too…




1 comment:

  1. Global settlements…I asked my accountant if he could maybe get me a piece of the global settlement and he said, “Sure, you can have the lollipop…”
    No respect…
    That’s what I get for channeling Rodney Dangerfield…
    I asked him, are you in heaven or hell…he said, I don’t know…no one gives me no respect so how would I know?”
    I said, “Well is it hot?”
    And he said, “I always sweat like this.”
    I said is there harp music and he said, “No thank God.”
    hoooboy I tell ya…

    ReplyDelete