Saturday, January 28, 2012

Long Way To Go For A Timmy...







Sorry I'm late Sir my StarShip needed a jump and I had to call Triple AAA...

That's okay, I have good news for you.... All the other cadets are out with the flu so that leaves you for your first big mission...


Got your space pen and notebook Cadet? Splendid.... Jot this down... 
Go to Earth and bring back their leader...



My first solo mission Sir! Bless you Sir I won't let you down!




Where is Earth? 




South of Milky Way hang a left at Venus... Lots of water so be
careful landing... Last cadet sunk and we presume drown...



Okay checklist.... Snickers... check.... Gatorade...check....



Cheetos...check...




Now to find an easy listening cruise friendly FM station... preferably
classic rock... Love my Eagles...



Yo bro it's me Zapper... Guess where I am? No...hahaha... not
in jail... I'm on my way to Earth to bring back their leader...



Earth... Earth... E...A...R...T...H... like the dirt...




Star Diary January 28 2012... Passing through some interesting space matter...
bluish in texture...almost cloudlike... Feels almost angelic...
celestial...divine... possibly the ionosphere of heaven... was going to masturbate but
somehow the urge has passed...




Entering Meteor belt small brown particles deflecting off ship... 
Larger debris ahead... Preparing to Vin Diesel it...




Curious fog...


Fog and haze thicker... I believe I am near the Milky Way which reminds me of my snickers...



"I'm running down the road tryin' to loosen my load, got a world
of trouble on my mii--nddd..."


Star Diary January 30 2012 broke out the Schnaps...



And the GPS says final destination Earth... didn't have to stop for directions once...



Night surveillance shows a moon and clouds and city lights below...



Gotta pee...



Dawn reveals a warm sun, blue sky, small birds and clouds...



Woh and large birds... 



Dude is tall... Dig the Fro bro...











Jeeze...One little zap of radiation and his hair falls out...







Did I turn off the coffee maker...?




Okay you little shit... Take me to your leader...






hehehehehehe

Instant replay...










Not so funny is it?


wait up fuzzy you must be the leader.... pissing on your subjects is a dead giveaway...







Take me to your... You gotta be kidding? You're twice his size...







Follow me I have candy...




Okay, I've got bad news...



Are you sitting down? Of course you are... By the way I got a parking ticket...


His name is Timmy and he poops in his pants... 






No comments:

Post a Comment