Monday, January 30, 2012

Intelligence Not Always an Asset





http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/01/abc7-exclusive-family-of-w-va-fire-victims-speak-out-71151.html


http://your4state.com/fulltext?nxd_id=235772




ask yourself about the many discrepancies you have seen this last year?


How is it Ben says there is no radiation in Japan? Is he right?


I base my theories on my personal interactions with Huts and I have a great memory for significant details. How else can I find things this quickly? Agents are employees who screw up a lot, truthers who really care live and breathe this 24 and 7 and passionately.... The reason Hutz and I got into it was he defied my trust and even apologized and admitted using more screen names with me... 


I have many interactions with people besides that that don't add up. I think he was employed and hopefully he is relocated. If I am wrong I agree it is sad and tragic and something smells pretty damn fishy....


The news report says he was UNSTABLE.... below is perhaps why....


email to me from Hutz Dec 27 2010


to me 
i WISH i COULD HELP . i AM IN A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION RIGHT NOW. I am very sick many symtoms. I may of been poisoned . I dont know. I guess I will go to the emergency room. I dont have a doctor .no insurence. What to do What to do . if you dont see me in the room i am hospitalized.
I will get back to you when i get home and I hope that is tonight..
hutz


2 days later he wrote on the blog


wovolve42
I have been in intensive care for 2 days . I have missed much . The republic is storming along .Lots happening .Will listen to call tonight and report if I can stay awake . You don’t get much sleep at hospital.
here is a tidbit of interest.Sorry if already reported.
The Lakota Souix 20 Dec. 2007:
Freedom! Lakota Sioux Indians Declare Sovereign Nation Status
Threaten Land Liens, Contested Real Estate Over Five State Area in U.S.West Dakota Territory Reverts back to Lakota Control According to U.S., International Law
http://www.commondreams.org/news2007/1220-02.htm
With their own bank:
http://www.republicoflakotah.com/2010/indigenous-bank-now-open-for-business/
The Shoshoni People have been fighting the de facto government for years
http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/shoshone/ruby_valley.html
http://www.nativeweb.org/pages/legal/shoshone/index.html
[12/26/2010 8:09:52 PM] mississippigal2: http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/hillary-clinton-stepping-down-as-secretary-of-state/#
[12/26/2010 8:10:57 PM] mississippigal2: Reminder:
republic Call
Open to all the Republic
Monday at 6:00 P.S.T. / 9:00 E.S.T.
Conf #: (712) 432-0075
Code: 359789
Comment by hutz777 on December 30, 2010 @ 6:33 am




Thanks wbstreck
When I got to the hospital I had over 800 blood sugar level . In 2 days it is down to 200-400 range and I am on pills and home now Still have blurry vision. Thankful to God and to be alive, Prayer surly helped me to recover but now I must work to lose weight and change my lifestyle .
Thanks again .
I missed everyone !
Please join the republic call tonight . Its the only way to be totally informed .We are heading for a wild ride IMHO.
Republic Call is Open to Public
Wednesday –
6:00 P.S.T. / 9:00 E.S.T.
Conf #: (323) 843-0075
Code: 819054
Comment by hutz777 on December 30, 2010 @ 7:15 am




One thing that sticks out in my mind is I asked people to post pics in December 2010...and he did briefly and it wasn't the later pic in this report.... In fact it looked like the guy interviewed in this report. 


I could see Hutz using his neighbors pic sure...but now I suspect the neighbor was and is the real Hutz... this is Ops world you know...


And it is significant that he used many screen names and his voice was sometimes his and sometimes not as though people wrote for him.


And I was pretty harshly warned to shut up too in a private email which among many other factors contributes to the idea that what is going on here is highly suspicious...




NOTE: I posted the post below this picture on the Ben Fulford site and one person refuted my theory. When I attempted to show some of my evidence in a reply my post is blocked. Earlier this year several people discovered that blog posts I made on the Ben Fulford pay site were seen by some and not others.


I have argued for a year that certain people including Hutz and many others were paid disinformation agents. Hutz wrote me in a personal email and admitted to being two different screen names besides the other one he was using. He slipped up often and posted by the wrong name. It was a running joke for those of us who aren't disinformation agents. 


In reality my theory would be good news. That Hutz is still alive and relocated. I hope that is the case. However, the endless con game of paid trolls never ends and since I can no longer defend my position on the blog I am going to paste some of the information here. Part of the email has to do with me asking Jim Lovel if he were a mason.  I have no axe to grind against 99% of the masons who are not participating in the dark arts.


At least 5 people I remember accused Hutz of other screen names and some seem to have connections a little deeper than my own. Lew for example called Hutz out on coming in as different screen names this very week of January 2011.


Personally I like Hutz but he proved to me he was part of some sort of lie operation and many others on that blog have shown the same. Stop following the ludicrous fantasies of galactic federations and choose real crimes that can be proven. Like Ted Gunderson did with his exposure of the elite pedophile rings.

The email from Hutz.


Fwd: could you please answer
Inbox
x

natural born usa hutzlernson@pennswoods.net
1/31/11

to me 
Geno I check your information and Jim sent this long letter. Finally someone that has first hand knowledge about the Freemasons. I have met Jim Lovel and he is a smart hillibilly . 
I have lots of respect for him and I am sorry I gave his info to hopesprings.At first i was not posting as ranger .Like when i ask you to post my email for dan . 


 I didnt mean to use you.

 (my note: He got kicked off and was asking me to post to people for him in January 2011--He did know he was using)


All I am saying is that things are coming to a head in the world . I am sure that many would like to look at this historical moment and can say they were on the right side of history . Everyone that I know realize that a court system like we have will serve us no justuce . Here is something you might like to know. There is a rumor that the government has a republic already built and TT is not a part of IT. Personaly I don't care because we need to send this broken government to the woodshed, Never to return and a return to the original constitution dejour government is going to happen . Its in the cards . Do not stress the evil corporation are going down soon all over the world. with or without the hated Tim Turner.
Hutz




I posted this essay on May 31 last year, at the Fulford blog, It still applies. I had been given the upintelligence link the previous month. I asked to repost it on Facebook and was granted permission, so I did. I sent it to XL. And I might have posted it at Fulford but need to look.

The sentence telling about the caves full of the gold and such indicates this.

Which shoots down the absurd notion Hutz died for sending Wilcock a link that was already well in the public domain. For years.

http://upintelligence.multiply.com/photos/album/14/1986_-_2003_Americas_-_Asia_-_Europe#


I for one always thought Hutz was a CIA asset. He lived not that far from headquarters and I proved through his private email to me and through his posts he was multiple screen names.





Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility
http://theintelhub.com/2010/05/29/evergreen-air-cia-chemtrail-facility-leaked/


Comment by bubbajohn on January 26, 2011 @ 4:07 am






bubbajohn, is that you, Hutz? Same avatat. Why do you change usernames? I think this is your 4th.


Comment by lew3 on January 26, 2011 @ 4:11 am


LEW BUSTED HUTZ on the use of the same avatar DOH.... and both Avatars were then removed by Hutz...On this page Hutz plays Ranger, Bubba, Hutz and DanLuc.... he figured by asking me to post to Dan Luc for him he would fool everyone...


@Comment by ranger on January 31, 2011 @ 7:17 am, which group made that recorded call? The Republic of the united States of America, or a “competitor”? What is the date of the call?


Which group do you favor? In some posts you sound just like hutz. Are you him?


Comment by lew3 on January 31, 2011 @ 10:55 am






“Which group do you favor? In some posts you sound just like hutz. Are you him?
Comment by lew3 on January 31, 2011 @ 10:55 am”


Lew, absolutely no doubt that Ranger is the former Hutz. I’ve been analyzing the writing style of the former Hutz – who, as you surmised, is at least two if not three people – clear difference in their posting styles. No doubt this new poster Ranger is Hutz.


Question is why the change.


PK


Comment by patriotkate on January 31, 2011 @ 11:05 pm



What elephant in the room? This isn't an elephant... It's
a specially trained CIA German Shepard... And no I am not a clown I am an 
internet journalist with a big story... 





His stuff ranged from clearly his misspelled posts to others that were written and sent to him to post. A never ending assembly line of posts, he seemingly slept only a few hours.

I am also hoping that his death may have been faked for a few reasons. I sure hope that is true anyway.

Regardless, this blog post from May 31 shows the caves of gold was already known by nobodies like me -- and no one tried to stop me.

****


Krax

Asian dynasties going back hundreds of years before the Rothchild’s have caves full of gold, silver, art work made of gold, tons and tons of stuff that has been blocked from the eyes and balance sheets of the money that has been in play.


Although I know little of the details it is the struggle to have this vast wealth recognized by the world and stifled by the satanists who either want to steal it or at least stifle its use that has been a huge part of the problem. My hunch is this is part of that Belgium trust. But not sure.


The powers that have effectively controlled wealth thus far through the fiat system have been able to buy up real assets but they have had opposing cabals use other forms of control like drug and prison and weapons money to support war and mercenaries to kill their opposition…


But much of the world has finally rebelled and either they will throw a final tantrum or two (nukes?)or finally be brought down.


Of course my feeling is it is still a fifty fifty bet but The White hats may know different… People like Dr. Pieczenik makes me think the old timers regrouped to throw off some pirate middle management whose teeth was mainly in financing mercenaries and as their funds run out their teeth fall out…
From my own observation it seems like Sr. is throwing Jr. overboard unless that is yet another puppet show…the reason I think this– Pieczenik praised Sr. as a wonderful quiet man while listing jr. among a dirty dozen or so who may be thrown to the lions…


When Bush Jr. came out with his book, pops and mom went on TV to dispute parts of it…interesting right?


Remember The Rothchild’s said they didn’t care who made the laws as long as they printed the money…
Frankly, if they dissolve the UN and Israel and the goon squads and quit murdering in wars and putting crack on the streets and let farmers be farmers and families be families again…opportunity be opportunity… free enterprise not stifled by shadowy patent murderers… private prisons abolished… Weather weapons stifled and stopped… and Oceans allowed to heal and the sky…


Then maybe some sort of global order would be okay but not one that let’s the murderering psychopaths stay in place…however, we are the common people whose only power is that together we need to identify the truth and the systems given to us by our forefathers to identify truth and set aside petty besides the point disagreements…


Our government’s design is FOR disagreements… That’s how wise our forefathers were…
The question they tried to answer was…How can we disagree and still run a free society…? The check and balance, Constitution, amendments, bill of rights was that design…
A design that needs everyone to hold it accountable from the press to the citizenry– and certain names (and mafias/factions)in history hijacked it…


That design (Our Constitution) could easily extend to all nations but it will take a transparent system of economic trade to put humanity on a pedestal and not a minority of murderous control freaks…


So… It all remains to be seen but what I read above gives me hope that the upper tiers of all the agencies have seen the light and come to understand the game they were neck deep in and too close to the forest to see…too compartmentalized before 20 years of internet made their teenage sons and daughters ask…WTF Dad…?


How this came about probably has a hell of a lot to do with the internet and widespread information…
But again, the battle to me still looks like a stalemate though some legs seem to be buckling…

It’s time to throw more punches as a mass of truthers who may disagree on details but ultimately want the same dedication to fairness that has been stolen long ago.


Sometimes it takes a thief and some of the people who were part of the swindle weren’t so crazy as to see it was a bad idea ultimately and that the game of monopoly is no fun when the banker is a cheater.

Comment by eugenekalmes on June 1, 2011 @ 5:07 am

also note that there are plenty of paid bloggers still at work.


PROOF of the fact that my posts are seen by some but not others at Fulford showing that there is censorship that crosses the line to fooling people as to what people get to see and not see...

at 6:39am  some could see the post and for others it was not there.


This is another story and I will provide the link to a Veterans Today story I sent in to Jim Dean on the USS Liberty but the fact that this blog post was hidden from certain people proves someone with power to intervene on the Fulford blog made the story visible to some but not others.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/16/will-israelis-take-us-congressmen-hostage-for-a-pollard-exchange/





BACK TO THE LAST WEEK IN JANUARY 2011

I contend that Hutz was employed for some reason... and he messed up a lot. I also hope and pray he is still alive and the lame brains in intelligence concocted this ludicrous story with Wilcock that seems to have a purpose but you need to be psycho to unravel it.

Note the characters Hutz, Bubba, Dan, Donald and Brando and Ranger... I may find more if I return and look.

********************************************************************

Great Jack…

Ranger is this your way of saying there in no Goddamn freaking Republic…?

Lol…

I am doing my civic duty as a juror to show whatever evidence comes before me…

Huts sent it….I await more evidence…

Comment by eugenekalmes on January 29, 2011 @ 5:28 am




Comment by eugenekalmes on January 29, 2011 @ 5:28 am
I don’t understand.huts?
Follow the link to see why I was laughing
There aint no freakin french fries! lol too funny

Comment by ranger on January 29, 2011 @ 6:05 am



No Ranger I watched it…I was laughing too…

My sentence about there is no goddamn freaking republic was supposed to be read like Jack Nicholson…

Huts sent me the link…

All one big enjoyable joke…

Thanks for finding the link within the link…:)

Geno

Comment by eugenekalmes on January 29, 2011 @ 8:43 am

(I believe Ranger is another guy here.... not completely awake to the many names yet)


denden, huts says he can see the board but not post…he says hi and wishes most well…

lol….

I’m just the messenger…there is only one group of people I loathe and they reside in the tip of the pyramid…

Comment by eugenekalmes on January 31, 2011 @ 2:55 am



webstruck everything is going according to plan in the Republic . World announcement is soon . Indictments against obama and the corporation will be handed down very
soon and NOT by any defacto court . …Skype me hutzie3 ……Republic for the uSA freedom room……for the latest developments in the Republic

Geno please tell westruck this . also skype me @ hutzie3
- Show quoted text -

Comment by eugenekalmes on January 31, 2011 @ 8:20 am



I am not the official conduit of Huts…but don’t mind doing simple favors…

as the disclaimers say I don’t necessarily agree but if good guys take control from bad guys…whoever is wearing the white hat…I need a job and a good lawyer…


Comment by eugenekalmes on January 31, 2011



@ Lew, that’s right–we may get a bonus comment from Ben–


BTW Geno–Maybe if you ask Huts nicely, he may share some clone technology with you, that way you can monitor this site 24/7– wouldn’t hurt to ask–




Huts is that true? You asking me to post when you are aready here?


This is what I mean by remaining a neutral juror…again I make no verdict but this adds information to my preponderence…

I notice such things also, writing style…thinking patterns…but I gather it up…

Huts friends don’t let friends blog drunk…

lol…

or in a diabetic fit?

The Republic will be better served if games aren’t being played…

I asked Jim Lovell if he were a mason…he answered 3rd degree…

Our forfathers were largely masons but it adds to my ultimate decision…

Comment by eugenekalmes on January 31, 2011 @ 11:35 pm


Oeps 200 Dollar Oil


Comment by dan1uc on February 1, 2011 @ 3:01 amAll I know is when I wake up in the morning in this is reality when I pinch myself it hurts

Comment by dan1uc on February 1, 2011 @ 3:44 amWhistle blowing efforts have resulted in the halting of deadly poison spraying by Evergreen Aviation International. I have reports that for the last 3 days since Mr. Delford Smith was named a CIA asset his planes have not sprayed. Praise GOD and his Army of Saints here on the ground and above our heads in those light ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 1:08 grendizer



Corporate/Government is called Fascism!
Enjoy it if you wish!

Love,Light and Peace!

Donald

Comment by donalda1 on January 25, 2011 @ 5:03 am

Does anybody know of any cheap property down along the Madrid fault line? I really am tired of living around idiots and definitely in a buying mood?

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 5:22 am



Badges? Badges you say? Who needs stinking badges?” We are the law around here SeƱor,,,

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 6:45you follow through on your threats pladan and I will put a bullet through you !I will defend myself .

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 6:37 am


your right i will give it a break.
sorry

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 7:12 am



Thank god for guns and and the original organic Constitution that’s the whole problem with these under 35-year-old goofballs that think they know what’s really going on and how to fix the system that’s why the powers that be put in that Department of Education so when the time comes to get rid of the people that do know what the hell’s going on powers that be could sit back and watch the better educated ones which I’m sure they estimated would be well I should say unequal, would become the sacrificial lambs to the better educated ones via the Department of Education,,,,.
I always wondered why whenever I try to explain this to people under 35 when I’m done explaining in the most educated way that I can ,, I always got a blank stare back from them,,,,,, you know, like you get from a dear out on a back road late at night when he gets his eyes caught in your headlights,, anyway like I said thank God for guns in the original Constitution it really was one hell of a God created document to even be portrayed by the powers that be like they do,, or you and I Hutz777 would’ve never even been able to have this conversation.Hell Hutz777 we wouldn’t even be here.

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 7:17 am


fu.ck…no one is coming to save us….Faction 2….long shot…this is gay…..every man for himself now….
peace

Comment by jamesbrrando on January 25, 2011 @ 6:55 am


jamesbrrando
stay safe.
peace

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 7:26 am


Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 4:52 amam




Why are you so unhappy and angry? I, for one, often feel that you are trying to come through my PC screen, grab my mouth, force it open and pour your beliefs down my throat. Are you aware that you sound this way?

no

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 7:30 am


Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 6:13 am

Hutz, I don’t usually comment when people disagree with each other, as it is not my business. But I am going to make an exception this time, because I did read Geno’s letter. The whole letter. It was kind, loving and honestly written – from his heart. From what I know of you through your letters, you too are a loving and kind man at heart. Please, read the letter. I think it would give you a lift!

Comment by mbridges on January 25, 2011 @ 7:41 am


And again I must also add the United Nations has no jurisdiction over America and the original organic Constitution for America.
TheUnited Nations on the other hand has jurisdiction over the corporate US communist de facto by small arms treaty signed into law or something like that by Hillary Robthem Clinton this summer when Obama and the rest of the corporate criminals were creating their diversion trying to see how much oil they could get to spew about the golf. Through that giant mud volcano,,and scare all the fishermen and people away that have been finding all of these pyramid’s and giant cities that been under the ocean for tens of thousands of years.

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 9:18 am



Do I detect a note of acrimony among our BFC ohana (family) today?

Mahalo to Geno for your soothing words:
Comment by eugenekalmes on January 25, 2011 @ 5:17 am
Hutz, please read it all.

Can you say ho’oponopono? (ho oh poe no poe no)
The Hawaiian way of making right right:

I’m sorry–
Please forgive me–
I love you–
Thank you!
Michael, whether or not Kissinger is a robotoid, he still seems to have a lot of power which can endanger others.
Will address your questions soon.

Comment by kohala889 on January 25, 2011 @ 8:07 am



People, do not fret, the de facto is very good at what it does it creates fear and that usually makes us more obedient (think about your credit score–duh). We are so close to completion, all vipers are sliterhing out of their baskets. I know one thing for sure, “can’t be a chief unless you have some indians” so congratulations to terri hinkle and her merry men to whatever they are president of”, as for Illinois, we are going with the real republic that Tim Turner is president of.
Has anyone ever met Terri Hinkle? I believe she actually resides at her desk in DC, can anyone prove me wrong?

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 9:21 am



Isn’t Tim Turner half Indian

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 9:25 am



my great-grandmother was full Algonquin Indian it has trickled down some sense it got to me but I still feel like I have the great spirit of the Eagles and wants to be free and have many friends and family that are in the Seneca nation of Indians only minutes away from me and I am certain that it is the restored republics for the white man and all the rest who came from across the sea on the land to be,, an absolute respect for their sovereignty not by treaty or by decree.

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 9:44 am



JJ59
You all are crazy anti tim turner aint ya . WoW .The whole lot of ya .At least we know where we stand .
dont ya’all get your hopes up to high with this. Your right it is interesting .Going with the Constitution is the way I want to go .
it looks like a smaller weaker group is going to try to do an endrun around the Republic. won’t work .

I would take this one slow and see if it gets legs.Sounds loony to me but I am not an indian.

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 9:47 am



Dan they are saying tim turner used to work for them or something

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 9:50 am



hutz i with ya all the way .

Comment by dan1uc on January 25, 2011 @ 9:51 am


that indian nation…somebody said TT was treasurer or something ….the truth will come out . thanks for your support dan i see i am up against big time anti TT smear campaign .good guys threatening me? Hello.Isn’t this america i speak in?I stand by my first amendment rights. It’s getting hard for TT to be successful with all this negativity about him. More phoney and ridiculous talk from Teri Hinkle.I think someone in the Administration will need to address this right away to clear things up.I would like to ask her where her so called backing is, funding and other nations around the world support?The really sad part of Teri.. or Terri (not sure of the spelling)…she has ‘awesome’ giftings. Hope she will learn to find…truth.Its believed to be from a former disgruntaled member of the repulic who didnt get a position she wanted
John M. is spreading rumors about TT now saying he is on the no-fly list.John McCaffriee is no friend of the republic.
“No army can stop an idea whose time has come” – Victor Hugo
Could RuSA be that idea?

this is chemtrail airplane website

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:29 amt by jj59 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:31 am



: Prayer is Open to all the Republic
Monday at 5:30 P.S.T. / 8:30 E.S.T.
Conf #: (712) 432-0075
Code: 359789

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:33 am



dan call now!

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:34 am



anouncements

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:35 am



ok JJ I am sorry. John sure hates TT.I believe IT IS MUCH BIGGER THAN TT.
I sure hope I’m right.
we as a state government will never go away now. no matter what happens.

Comment by hutz777 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:40 am

No problen hon…. we all just want to see the republic restored!

Comment by jj59 on January 25, 2011 @ 10:42 am



Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility

Comment by bubbajohn on January 26, 2011 @ 4:07 am




bubbajohn, is that you, Hutz? Same avatat. Why do you change usernames? I think this is your 4th.

Comment by lew3 on January 26, 2011 @ 4:11 am



Comment by kuuleimomi on January 27, 2011 @ 8:02 pm it would take up to much room here do you have email will send info and setup tech.

Comment by dan1uc on January 27, 2011 @ 8:10 pm



where is hutz?

Comment by dan1uc on January 27, 2011 @ 8:14 pm



i am no hutz but i think i have something we can bite into havent got a chance to watch,, but will.

Republic News Network Jan 26th 2011


Comment by dan1uc on January 27, 2011 @ 8:38 pm


(LOL, I am no Hutz -- Hutz says playing Dan...)


Anyone know what happened to Hutz?

Comment by lew3 on January 27, 2011 @ 2:48 pm



Operation Vigilant Guard: Foreign Troops Training To Confiscate Guns of Americans


Comment by dan1uc on January 28, 2011 @ 9:54 pm



Alex Jones Reports On Overthrow of American Sovereignty


Comment by dan1uc on January 28, 2011 @ 10:09 pm



ATLANTIS MAGNETIC VORTEX Anomaly Causes Shutdown Of US Army Weapons Base (JAN 27TH


Comment by dan1uc on January 28, 2011 @ 10:20 pm


EDGE AND ALL: No I have not been thrown out. My relationship with Ben is intact. I truly unsubscribed–long before the kerfuffle. I cannot post because I do not subscribe. I simply do not have the time any longer. I do check in from time to time to get news. I will come back one day. I am also handing the mantle to an another admin at Project Awake and will remain as a periodic author. My plate is full. With regard to Hutz, I am quite sure he was blocked because of his slander of Ben and perhaps other excesses. Hopesprings

Comment by wovolve42 on January 31, 2011 @ 4:48 am



Merek The hopesprings person does sound as if they have an agenda. I went back and looked at the history of hopesprings and it is damning.
Peaceful protests is the only answer. I have heard that the republic of america is saved or reborn . I cannot prove it but what I have seen is encouraging and I am hoping what I have been told is true. As an old hippie I embrace their peaceful approach, and as a spiritual person I like the fact they will practice forgiveness I also like the fact that it is all lawful. I have heard awful things about their leader .None of the accusations against him has stuck nor detoured him in any way .However the attacks against him has done damage to him personaly but not to the cause.I was told to be careful on this blog as there are agents watching. I see no hope for the future on this blog being posted no answers so I decided to join and offer some hope .Everything is going to be OK I am told. Be prepared for interruption in electric , and a food shortage.Buy a Gun to protect your family and property. Stock up on supplies while you can.
Have faith in goodness.May peace be on your soul merek.

Comment by ranger on January 31, 2011 @ 5:41 am


webstruck everything is going according to plan in the Republic . World announcement is soon . Indictments against obama and the corporation will be handed down very
soon and NOT by any defacto court . …Skype me hutzie3 ……Republic for the uSA freedom room……for the latest developments in the Republic

Geno please tell westruck this . also skype me @ hutzie3
- Show quoted text -

Comment by eugenekalmes on January 31, 2011 @ 8:20 am


Lew, that’s right–we may get a bonus comment from Ben–

BTW Geno–Maybe if you ask Huts nicely, he may share some clone technology with you, that way you can monitor this site 24/7– wouldn’t hurt to ask–

Comment by Edge on January 31, 2011 @ 3:10 pm

@Comment by ranger on January 31, 2011 @ 7:17 am, which group made that recorded call? The Republic of the united States of America, or a “competitor”? What is the date of the call?

Which group do you favor? In some posts you sound just like hutz. Are you him?

Comment by lew3 on January 31, 2011 @ 10:55 am



“Which group do you favor? In some posts you sound just like hutz. Are you him?
Comment by lew3 on January 31, 2011 @ 10:55 am”

Lew, absolutely no doubt that Ranger is the former Hutz. I’ve been analyzing the writing style of the former Hutz – who, as you surmised, is at least two if not three people – clear difference in their posting styles. No doubt this new poster Ranger is Hutz.

Question is why the change.

PK

Comment by patriotkate on January 31, 2011 @ 11:05 pm



I agree that is the fear that they bred into us,, but something like that can’t be televised in the first wave of 100,000 people the shots will be buried by the footprints as they roll over their bodies,,, I think they call it checkmate. If this were to happen the consciousness wave goes through the rest of of the crowd matter what color their wearing, no one will fight for them breaks within their ranks will occur,, and it will fall apart due to the weakness within its own construction.

Comment by dan1uc on February 1, 2011 @ 5:09 am



Yes I feel totally vindicated for every statement I made here today. The Army will not attack their own people a military of a dictatorship will not attack its own people. It is a consciousness wave thAT cannot be stopped it’s even coming from their own mouths the spirit of the people they are telling us all as Americans what we should be doing in our own country a country that has been taken over by a Corporation of communists hundreds of years ago in increments that none of us could ever recognize growing up, until the advent of the Internet it is too late for them to shut it off now. In fact if I were high up in government I would know better by now,,, that, aaaa!its Just going to bring the rope to my neck even quicker! They are demanding that the Internet get turned back on NOW!!! And all media access . Don’t mess with the people that are on the Internet it is nothing more than a double-edged sword of their own creation here we are. 

Comment by dan1uc on February 1, 2011 @ 5:29 am






huts…3 different times you posted as other people accidentally…JT a few days ago… Dan another time and yet another time a few months ago…some noticed and remember…others apparently don’t… I don’t really feel like searching for the examples but I will if you want me to…

Comment by eugenekalmes on June 6, 2011 @ 12:06 pm




folks i pledge on my sons life that i am only one person on this blog . only one computer.
lew please truth test this statement .i would like to put this issue to rest.
hutz is me and only me skype nic is hutzie3 and that is it .
I dig up info on the net and i am addicted to truth and hunting it down . I do have the time to do this and i share the things i find with everyone else that may not have the time to. my blogging is my art .
hutz

Comment by hutz the Vandalia Solution and World news click here on June 6, 2011 @ 12:08 pm





don’t pledge on your son’s life Hutz…

Comment by eugenekalmes on June 6, 2



LAST NOTE: I agree with Hutz's politics as presented. It is possible he is just someone who messed up trying to prop up his own world. If  he and his son really died it is tragic but I sincerely sense the smell of rotting fish coming from the close proximity of Langley. I think he was employed somehow, someway... if not maybe he really did piss off some people but it wasn't over the upintelligence link as Wilcocks keeps saying. That link was well out there for years. 

I said it before, he had a rascally charm that made us all laugh, those who knew he was multiple names and those who couldn't wrap their minds around it being true. Above proves it no matter what anyone says, he admitted it in the email to me.

The reason I am doing this is because I believe our insane government is hatching new insane lies and hopefully people don't run off a cliff listening to Fulford, Wilcocks and the other psyop sites... They are the majority and not the exception folks.... get a clue...

See comments for more evidence...




11 comments:

  1. Screen Shot
    Inbox
    x


    Dan B republic@
    8/16/11

    to me

    Share all images
    Capture.PNG
    58K View Share Download

    Geno Kalmes
    8/16/11

    to Chenille
    check out screenshot

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Dan B
    Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 9:50 PM
    Subject: Screen Shot
    To: tvkalmes@gmail.com



    Share all images
    Capture.PNG
    58K View Share Download

    Geno Kalmes
    8/16/11

    to jimwdean
    interesting little curveball....


    I pasted up the article at www.benjaminfulford.net

    where I am a member....

    He is an internet writer who gained fame for being a Japanese Forbes Editor who said Ninjas were going to take on the New World Order...

    it's okay...you can laugh....

    anyway.... I pasted up the liberty part and a friend showed me with a screenshot it is missing...but not missing for me.... so someone didn't like it being seen worldwide.... the plot thickens.... see the screenshot attached...

    at 6:39am on the 17th (Japan time) my post is missing... but I can show you it is there if I take a screenshot...which I will do and forward....

    2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images
    Capture.PNG
    58K View Share Download
    Capture.JPG
    170K View Share Download

    Geno Kalmes
    8/17/11

    to Dan

    2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images
    Capture.PNG
    58K View Share Download
    Capture.JPG
    170K View Share Download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accusations...
    Inbox
    x


    sender removed -online.com
    6/18/11

    to me

    Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from online.com


    If you want to continue to believe Hutz has tons of accounts on the blog, go ahead, I won’t stop you. But, I do caution you that this is going to come back and bite you big time if you keep making accusations like that. Almost all of the “mistake posts” that have led the White Hats to assume he is using multiple accounts are not because he is accidently using the wrong account. They are because (removed) and copies/pastes things without citing his sources, he is copying his conversations from Skype.

    NOTE: I like the guy who sent me this and it seems like someone told him to warn me.... my opinion. I stand by my proof that Hutz had multiple screen names... and suspect certain other people I know have access to the inner workings of that blog who concur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have other evidence and anomolies suggesting Fulford is some sort of operation that people are interested in controlling and manipulating.

    David Wilcocks is definitely questionable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an exchange regarding the upintelligence link Wilcock claims was the reason for Hutz's death in January 2012... a link I posted and this person posted in May 2011 and a site that has been up for years... something tells me David wants his screenplay to be more exciting.

    http://upintelligence.multiply.com/photos/album/14/1986_-_2003_Americas_-_Asia_-_Europe#

    hmmmm
    Inbox
    x

    Geno Kalmes
    5/4/11

    to Dan
    Pal shared that site with me I am not sure whether I should have shared it or not...I should have asked first. Hate to breach trust...did you share this on Ben's yet? Maybe I should find out first....

    Dan B republic@ via eigbox.net
    5/4/11

    to me
    No, only on Facebook.


    Geno Kalmes
    5/5/11

    to Dan
    thanks.huts would no doubt run with it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. David Hutlzer and his son Mackie very likely gave their lives for us to see the bonds from the Unwanted Publicity website.

    They did not do this willingly. They appear to have been murdered -- to threaten me into abandoning this investigation.

    All this did is inspire me to do a much, much more thorough job than I had already planned.

    ?????????

    The website millions were already going to for years? Yes David this is how intel agencies and mafias work.... they kill people unassociated so you can make a leap of logic and make your story sound more dangerous.

    Paladin said you were a Charlatan and you are. When does the screenplay get done and the movie? Who will play you? Tom Cruise? How about David Spade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the first time I see a motive in Hutz’s death. I will maintain my hopeful theory that he has been relocated as part of a deeper op…. however, setting that aside…. When the Southern Poverty Law center uses the death for their propaganda and that message is Patriots are evil, unstable and dangerous and that anyone not wanting to pay taxes is insane…. shows a very powerful motive for those who would go about assassinating and twisting the evidence and message to support a round up of the type of people who were and are those in the New Republic….


    Those wanting to return the country to its original laws as set forth by our founders before the Bar association put bars around every person in this country and for that matter, the world.


    Hutz would have been a good choice for this if he is and was exactly what some believe him to have been, a good ol’ boy American Patriot.


    I smelled something fishy for quite some time with him and after this incident… however, if he is innocent, and just a good ol boy who loved his country, then these questions should be asked…. I don’t believe he shot himself. I rarely believe in real suicide… especially from someone like him who showed purpose not despair… like all of us he got down but I would bet a kidney he did not take his life or anyone else’s life.


    Lew not that I am a big believer in truth testing but for the hell of it truth test the idea that Hutz was either connected or being used by interests that would be quite the opposite of a true honest Patriot movement… as in those who would push NDDA upon us…


    It could be either he was naive and used or some variation of manipulation.
    We all agree something is very fishy here. My suspicions go to a much more theatrical mind op and the use of this event for turning on Patriots with such an organization leading the charge is almost like a signature, a finger print, which may fall within the official motto of the Mossad…


    By deception we shall do war….


    With a motto like that is a person crazy to wonder what they are up to every single minute of any given news day?


    Comment by eugenekalmes on February 14, 2012 @ 1:39 pm

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, Geno. Earlier I determined that Hutz and Mack did not die but were moved to another location. [See the start of this thread down below.] So… I will test with these results as a given.
    The Southern Poverty Law Center had something to do with the faked deaths of Hutz and Mack. NO
    The SPLC had something to do with relocating Hutz and Mack. NO
    The SPLC was just using the reports of the deaths of Hutz and Mack for propaganda purposes. YES
    The Mossad had something to do with the faked deaths of Hutz and Mack. NO
    The Mossad had something to do with relocating Hutz and Mack. NO
    The CIA had something to do with the faked deaths of Hutz and Mack. YES
    The CIA had something to do with relocating Hutz and Mack. YES
    Hutz was working with Mossad undercover as a patriot and they (Mossad) moved him out. NO to both.
    From my earlier truth testing:
    “Hutz had a CIA handler off and on during the early part of 2011 and a large part of 2010. YES (I got the same result back then.)” [Hutz was NOT happy about having a CIA handler. He was threatened and they also threatened to harm Mack. So Hutz felt he had no choice but to cooperate. He was fed some of the material he posted in Ben's blog and in the chat rooms and elsewhere.]
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you have other thoughts.
    Lew
    Thanks Lew

    ReplyDelete
  8. So if truth testing is accurate it is allowing for my original premise that Hutz was associated with CIA and relocated, which we all hope is true, but that leaves the obvious question did the CIA or some agency fake the coroners report and investigation or are there real bodies?
    If it is Hutz and his son again it is either suicide or murder and I just don’t buy it… There are a couple other things I know but cannot say, not hugely significant but folks you might be a regular person with a regular job but we have been conversing with some people on this blog for over a year whose jobs are of a much more dangerous and spy versus spy nature…. so anything is possible.
    Hutz posted 22 hours a day 7 days a weel seemingly and told us a lot about various things in his life but I don’t remember him ever saying he has 6 dogs or I have to go feed or walk the dogs or get them shots or….
    I also have heard a few additional things about him like for instance the guy interviewed that stated he worked for Hutz.
    Did he ever mention he was an employer.
    Also, that guy interviewed looked just like the guy in a gravatar Hutz posted in December 2010 very briefly when I had asked people to post pictures of themselves. The picture I have seen since did not look like that gravatat however the employee and or neighbor interviewed looked just like him…. the reason I remember that is it locked my image of Hutz in from that moment forward.
    There are people who have other evidence that may seem minute but you might as well offer it up.
    Comment by eugenekalmes on February 14, 2012 @ 2:10 pm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geno, I am being blocked from posting comments on Fulford's blog too. I don't think it is deliberate, I think it's a glitch in the wordpress format. I emailed him several times and have gotten no help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The censorship or glitch is not the focus of this post... the post is about the many strange events surrounding the HUTZ story... I love how trolls work though.... one sentence invalidates thousands of words that aren't even about that.

    And I have proof in this article that Fulford or some entity between Fulford, out there in cyberNaziNSAspace is attempting to keep certain stories from being seen.

    ReplyDelete



  11. “I don’t really care how accurate it was, the mere fact that information of that nature was brought up in that setting was monumental.”


    You don’t care how accurate it was?


    If it is inaccurate it destroys the investigation. That is pretty significant. Court cases are dismissed over the simplest inaccuracy. Revolutions and wars lost.


    This is the problem with the Galactic Ninja Nesara Sycophantic groupies… When something is ridiculous you sure don’t let it get in the way of the latest concocted fantasy coming from some sort of propaganda think tank to sway and divide the truthing researchers trying to separate fact from fiction….


    Wilcock needs to explain his time traveler vaudeville act on Coast to Coast in 1999… denying it is not good enough since we will find out otherwise… might as well fess up how long he has been an operative… Johnny Crapple Seed…


    Coast to Coast’s Art Bell relative of Warren Buffet who made his fortune with the cocaine import agency…the real thing…


    http://www.skolnicksreport.com/cocaccc.html


    ***


    So… Using the Ninjas to take out the dark cabal was just an idea that was tossed around, and discarded upon the realization of it being unrealistic. Unfortunately, it was reported upon and has become the brunt of jokes ever since.


    ****


    Very convenient to say this after he used this fantasy for at least 6 years to gain his notoriety doing dozens of radio shows with Rense and with Keri and Alex Jones and others…


    What are you the official greaser of the pipe shoved up people’s gullible asses?


    ****


    I have asked the White Hats the most pointed questions of anyone here, and tried to educate Tman behind the scenes about 911…


    Paladin and I flat out disagree about several things… JFK’s killers being one…


    But I write for the lurkers not the paid agents on this blog… call it “volunteering” to try and defend the less discerning from red flags the disinfo gurus get away with by “pretending” the elephant isn’t in the room…


    I can’t believe the lowlife nature of those who get paid to lie.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2fyQZYjO3Q


    What happened with the other flavors of the week?


    Bill Woods and Wilcock love fest?


    and using Hutz (alleged) death to make his story sound dangerous is what really turned me on him. Everything about that episode is pure MIND OPS that continue with the same screen names trying to bail the brown water flooding this blog.


    Dear Lurkers,


    Subtract the bullcrap and read Skolnick. The powers that be know Skolnick was their worst enemy.


    http://www.Skolnicksreport.com

    ReplyDelete